Our policy and innovation network was launched in spring 2022 and is designed to achieve three things:
- Share the latest research evidence and insight in relation to greener futures, biodiversity and natural capital, sustainability and the creative industries, planetary health and thriving communities.
- Bring together practitioners from across government, corporate, non-profit sectors to consider the implications of this insight for future policy and practice.
- Explore and initiate collaborative projects focused on research, knowledge exchange and/or skills development.
Formally, we will meet several times a year alongside our ongoing collaborations and informal conversations.
The current members of the policy and innovation network include:
- local government in Surrey and the wider London regions such as Surrey County Council and Hounslow Borough Council
- UK government departmental representatives including BEIS, DCMS, DEFRA, and Health and Social Care
- Public bodies responsible for environment and conservation, such as RBG Kew and Natural England
- Civil society organisations working in development, such as Global Action Plan
- Heritage and public education, including Wessex Archaeology
We welcome further members who can benefit from and can contribute to sharing research to our research and innovation network. Just email email@example.com to get in touch.